Friday 16 October 2015

Why Bangalore is My Favorite City? - Story of a Sweet Stayaway Girl!


Bangalore is one of the Uber cool cities in India. By cool, I mean considering both weather factor and the swag factor of Bengalurians. I’ve stayed in Bengaluru for almost a year and loved every single day of my stay there. The local crowd is friendly; they give us expats, the star-celebrity treatment which I think is really cute.  So “Awwwwwww”, right?!!! But,I’m kinda stuck thinking where to begin my story from?
Should I begin with the FOOOOOOD ?? (Oh, I see so many happy smiling faces).  Jesus, I must admit it’s one of the places where I never bothered eating like a Horse. Eating like a horse is a good thing unless you’re a GIRL in your early twenties. So by now you must have really got the taste of the TASTE that I’m talking about.  God, My taste buds are going crazy now..Yum Yum, I’m missing the bengaluru Food (lol, I might hop on to the next available plane just to eat the MTR Masala Dosa’s in Bangalore , Just kidding)




So here I proudly quote “First thing to do in Bengaluru.. Eat Masala Dosa’s "
It’s not at all expensive and can be literally found in almost all restaurants in Bangalore. But MTR (A Restaurant) is the best. Apart from the delicious local food, Bangalore is also a host for variety of national and international cuisines. You’ll forever be hungry for the foods served here.

Once you are high on Masala Dosa, now it’s time to check out the wonderful places in Bangalore. Bangalore is known as the Garden City, with famous attractions like Lal Bagh, Cubbon Park, Bannerghatta National Park and the list goes on.. Staying close to Mother Nature is a healthy habit, Don’t you think?!
So visiting Parks and Gardens? -Check Check!


 {Early morning ~ Cubbon Park}


 Rich Street Arts..  you’ll know you’re in Bangalore when you come across walls like this. The City is painted so beautifully from end to end depicting its culture and history. I found it so amusingly interesting.
What do you think about this?

Colorful, Artful, Beautiful Rocking City

.
Street Shopping :  Bangalore is an A-one spot for Shopping. From Malls to street, the city has got a great taste for Fashion. Even if you're not a shopaholic, you must try shopping once just for the Bangalore shopping madness. I did buy few souvenirs for my friends back at my home country. Again, this isn't expensive at all.
 We always have this third world concept about different countries that we aren't aware of, especially when it comes to India, we foreigners tend to feel like we wouldn't fit in. The cultural differences, the people around and basically the Language barrier.. it all makes us feel like we are in an alien land.
but the Fact about India, especially metro cities like Bangalore, proves that they aren't much different from us. The malls, the Architectures that are here sometimes make me gasps for air, as it is much more highly developed and sophisticated than the ones at my place.
The night life is totally crazy, Crazy as in good type of crazy. The night is young and energetic and not to forget it seemed safe for women'.

The biggest turn ON's for me in this city was about the Festivals and Celebrations. It's BIG, BETTER and BRIGHT every time. There are about all kind of people in the city and every religion has it's own flavor of celebrations. I loved the Diwali, Eid, and Christmas celebrations during my stay. The hotels that I stayed in was really comfortable and since I booked through stayaway, I had a very special feature of finding hotels nearby my traveling destinations.

so overall Bangalore was like a great stayawaycation and I loved every second of my stay.

~Thank you, Stayaway!



No comments:

Post a Comment